A) why do you feel that you should or should not share your outline?
I don't think you sould share your outline with the class because the teacher can't see any more who really did work and who didn't. When you really worked hard for your outline and wanted to show the teacher that you really did it, and then you have to use the outline from someone else that might not be that good or not what you think, you could become quite angry. And when the other person uses your outline and then might get a good/better grade, that has the same effect. The other problem could be that you don't understand what the other person wants to say in his/her outline. If you don't then you don't know what to write and that might be a problem.
B) what benefits do you think Mr Doubt sees in it? Why does he want me to do this?
Everyone probably has different points and so if you read them you get more ideas. That's a way to share knowledge.
C) Are you dying to use the outline for your essay?
I really need a outline before i write an essay. It absolutely helps me. I need it to know what I want to write and so the essay is organized.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
Hi Sarah,
It's great to see your blog up and running. Keep up the good work.
And keep smiling.
Mr. Doubt
Kommentar veröffentlichen